Same Day / Next Day
We are now accepting applications for licensed electricians and apprentices with service truck experience.
- Must be proficient at Residential & Commercial electrical troubleshooting and installations
- Must have Great “customer relation” skills and clean cut appearance
- Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must be available for overtime and after hours emergency service
- If you are self motivated, we provide the following:
- Top Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Holidays,Vacations, Company Uniforms, and Paid Training
- Air Conditioned Company Truck, Tools and Cell Phone
We employ only the most capable people who desire to improve their lives through established benefits, incentive based pay structure, continuous training and a safe work environment.
We operate with the highest level of Honesty and Integrity in all our dealings with Employees, Customers and Suppliers.
At Michael’s Electric, Inc. we are committed to being professional in every aspect of the job and maintaining a Drug Free Workplace. This policy applies to all applicants for employment and all employees in all job classifications. As part of the hiring process, a drug test is required and a thorough background check will be performed prior to employment.
Please E-mail your resumé to email@example.com
All inquiries will be kept in the strictest confidence!